Saturday, March 26, 2011

First week of work

Well my first week of work came and went very quickly. It was a great week overall. My lack of sleep didn't hit until Thursday night and ALL day Friday!! But I survived and was ready for the weekend. Eli is doing great at daycare. He takes a short morning nap and afternoon nap. Most of the time he is wide awake watching all the excitement in the room. His teachers say he's a great baby and very happy...but we already knew that! Kevin's week was great too. I think he can sense that we're back into our old routine and I'm sure he's happy about it. He's been great at night for me also and I'm very thankful for that.

Eli is 11 weeks old already. He's getting so big and smiles all the time. Because of my experience with Kevin I am very proud to say I'm still breastfeeding. Cannot believe I've made it this long. When he was a few weeks old the thought of making it 3 months seemed so far away and it's already here. My next short term goal is 6 months. Not having to purchase formula has been wonderful. Hope the next 3 months goes by smooth and fast!

We spent our morning taking pictures in the bluebonnets. I'll be posting pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. so glad your first week is behind you! Hopefully you get some rest this weekend! Little Eli is such a cutie and a happy baby!

    ReplyDelete