Monday, March 7, 2011

2 months old

Oh I cannot believe Eli is 2 months old already. I also cannot believe I go back to work in 2 weeks. I'm ready most days....just not ready to be tired at 5am and stay tired all day when I don't get my 1:00 nap! But I remember doing it with Kevin and somehow I survived that first year. That's why time goes by so fast when your kids are babies...sleep deprivation!

Eli is smiling more and more. I just love his sweet smiles in the morning. He is fighting a little cold right now but we have his doctors appt today so hopefully it's nothing more than just a cold. Nothing really going on especially since Ben went back to work. My weekends and evenings are crazy but I'm trying to get a routine in place to make it less crazy...if that's possible.

More updates after his check up today....

No comments:

Post a Comment