Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another first!

Eli slept through the night last night!!! He took a bottle around 9:00 and slept until 3:15! We were so proud of him. Daycare really wore him out...which is exactly what we wanted. He is really loving his teachers. They are all so sweet. Today when I picked him up he was smiling ear to ear at the girl who was holding him. I almost didn't think it was him at first glance with that big ole smile on his face! Seeing him happy sure makes it easier to leave him.

And I have to share this story about Kevin and the way his little brain works. I think we hear a hundred times a day "mommy (or daddy) can I have your phone?". We have spoiled him with tons of games on our phones for him to play but asking so many times a day is annoying. Sunday morning I was getting ready for church and Kevin asked to have my phone. I told him no. He replied with a confused look on his face "mommy....I thought you were my friend!". I am your friend buddy I told him. He then said "well mommy...friends share!". He asked again with a huge smile on his face if he could have my phone. I said yes and he told me "thank you mommy for sharing with me". He made me laugh so hard! I love that little boy so much! But really he's so easy to love.

I'm taking pictures of Eli's first week in daycare so I'll be posting those this weekend. Been trying to get some of Kevin too much he's not a morning person and has refused to take a picture the past few days. I'll get at least one I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment