Friday, February 25, 2011

7 weeks and smiling!

Eli is 7 weeks old already and he has started smiling. It is so cute and it makes us smile right back at him! He made it through his growth spurt and we all survived! We decided to take Eli to see his nana and gmama at work yesterday. At nana's work we weighed him - he's already 11 pounds! That's crazy. His 2 month check up is on the 7th and we're also getting an ultrasound that morning to get a better look at his reflux and what's causing his choking episodes. He'll have to go 4 hours of no eating which should be very interesting. I'm glad we're having it done though...especially before I go back to work.

Kevin had a rough week at daycare. He's decided to start hitting his friends. Nice I know! During my talk with him last night he told me that (1) he was done talking to anyone about his problems and (2) he was quiting school and was never going back. Just great! He's a preschool drop out. He's at school today and forgot about his demands I guess!

Ben goes back to work today. I think he's ready. I'm definitely not but all good things must come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment