Thursday, July 7, 2011

6 months old

Eli is already 6 months old. Time continues to fly and next thing I know I'll be planning a 1 yr old birthday party!!!! Eli is just a fun baby and we are enjoying this stage with him. He's sleeping great at night and eating great too. He's a very easy baby. Not sure if he's easy because we've done it before or because Kevin really was a high maintenance baby!!!

Don't judge for the lack of pictures! Being a single mom 5 days a week is hard work. We joke that I'm a single mom with 2 incomes! The 2 incomes part is nice but I'd rather have Ben home every night and could use the help. But we manage just fine and I do the best I can. We are blessed with great jobs so I am not complaining at all.

And I know this is Eli's 6 month post but I have to talk about Kevin's new expressions:

1). Oh bummer or oh coconuts!
2). Sorry mommy, too late (used when I ask him to stop doing something)
3). I'm just teasing you mommy
4). It's ok mommy I just changed my mind (he's been asked to tell us this instead of throwing a fit but it's used at the funniest times!)
5). Mommy stop talking. You talk too much (he hears this a lot so has started saying it to me)

Recently he started whining in the car "mommy, Eli is looking at me!". Oh my! I'm not ready for that yet. He also tells us when he gets spanked that we shouldn't hit and we should be nice to our friends. He's such a mess! I just love that little boy. I love both my boys. Can't
imagine life any different!

No comments:

Post a Comment