Friday, May 13, 2011

4 month check up

Eli had his 4 month check up today! He weighed in at 15lbs 3oz and 26 inches! He's growing so fast. He's in the 90% for his height and 50% for weight. He got 2 shots and although he wasn't thrilled he got over it fast.

The boys are changing daycares....yes again! It really is a VERY long story but the drama is over and I'm happy they will be in a new center on 5/23. Another change is taking place - we are in the process of switching Eli to formula. After 4 months of nursing I am done! And really that's an understatement. I have about 4-6 weeks of frozen milk so he's getting breastmilk for a little longer...just less work for me!! He's done great on the formula. No tummy issues so far. I am enjoying the freedom and extra sleep!! My milk isn't completely gone yet but I anticipate in the next few weeks I'll be completely done. It was fun while it lasted!

Kevin is doing great!! Keeping us busy as usual but still such a sweet boy. Loving being a mama of 2 boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment