Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ears, hands and feet

Well Eli should win some award for having the longest ear infection. We're going on 3 weeks now! Basically he spent the entire month of April sick. He's been a trooper but you can tell it's getting to him. And who can blame him. Think I would be irritated too. We're on our 3rd antibiotic and it's so strong it upsets his tummy. So in addition to Tylenol every 4 hours, ear drops before eating and reflux medicine...we give him mylanta for his tummy. I feel so bad for him. He doesn't complain much and really just sleeps it off but you know he has to be thinking "am I ever going to feel better?". At least that's what I think.

Eli has recently discovered his hands and feet. It's the cutest thing. I don't remember that with Kevin. He studies them so much and just when I think he's asleep I find him watching his hands move and working on getting that thumb in his mouth. Yes! While he loves his paci he also enjoys putting fingers and thumb in his mouth. He drools like he's teething most days. Kevin cut 2 teeth at 4 months so I'm wondering if Eli will do the same.

Praying my next post is to announce his ears are clear and he's feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment