Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Busy few months in the Sasser house

So much has happened since my last post in February -

First big and exciting news - Ben's work schedule has changed.  He is working deep nights (not so great) but is off Friday and Saturday (yay!!!) and can go to church with us on Sundays now!  We are super excited about that and it's been a nice change.

Next big and exciting news - I have a new job!!  I started as the Practice Manger in the ENT clinic at Cook on 3/25.  I am loving it. Aside from learning the clinic terminology - it's been a very easy transition.  I have a wonderful doctor that I work for now - he is very calm (most days) and very very nice.  Such a drastic change from working for general surgery.

And lastly - we FINALLY joined Harvest after 9 months of visiting.  So nice to have a church we can call home and be a part of its ministry.

I'll end this with some updated pics of the boys who are growing like crazy.  Kevin is about 6 weeks away from finishing up the Kindergarten program at Kids' Place and will be starting at Saginaw Elementary in the Fall.  My baby is going to be in big school *sigh*.  Eli is talking like crazy!  Like full sentences talking.  His favorite things to say "mama what you doing?", "what?", "wook more trucks, mama wook, more trucks" (God bless all the construction on our way home!), "he hit me", "he pushed me", "i need a cup of juice", "where's my blanket?", "where daddy go?", "where kevin go?" and my favorite still "mommy i hold you".


Ranger's opening home game 4/5/13

My handsome little man

Easter Egg Hunt at Harvest

"Wook" my all my eggs!


A rare mama and Eli picture!


Being silly! Eli trying to act just like his brother


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I've been meaning to email you since I haven't seen you around much. Figured there had been some schedule change...now I know why! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete