Friday, January 20, 2012

Check up and strep again

Eli had his 1 year check up yesterday. He weighed 23lbs 2.5oz (53%) and was 32" (96%). He's a healthy growing boy and one day he should walk! One day very soon I hope! He moves up to toddlers on Monday and I'm sure he'll walk soon after that.

I was right back at the doctors today with Kevin who has strep and scarlet fever! Lovely. Now you wouldn't know he was sick by his actions and energy level but that's my Kevin! Slight scare last night with a body full of bumps. I just knew he had chickenpox. So glad it wasn't. Strep I can handle.

So after a long day of being home with Kevin we are looking forward to a fun weekend. Birthday party tomorrow morning, dinner with friends at night and church on Sunday. Oh and some crazy weather too. It's supposed to be almost 80 today then 55 tomorrow and back in 70s Sunday. Love Texas weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment