Saturday, June 18, 2011

Another ear infection

My poor baby is getting over yet another ear infection. Just to recap...he had an infection the entire month of April, hand foot mouth in may and now another infection in June. Hate to ask what July has in store for us. He's still a happy baby for the most part and is sleeping good still.

Ben just got over a terrible stomach bug that had him out of commission for an entire day. Ben never gets sick and can usually recover quickly if he does but this bug won the battle! He's also feeling better now.

Kevin is doing great!! Loving his new school and doing great. He's learning how to write his name and other letters. He can sign all the letter of the alphabet and various other words. He's just a fun little boy and since the daycare change his attitude and entire personality is fantastic! He's talking so much now in full sentences that everyone understands....not just me! He can get quite the attitude if he's getting on to us about something we said or did wrong! He is loving his baby brother so much and Eli loves him too. They both crack each other up.

I just love my boys and the fun and busy days we are experiencing now. I know before long they will be grown up and I'll miss these times. Well maybe not miss it but I'll remember how sweet my boys were at this age!

No comments:

Post a Comment